OKAY HERE HAVE SOME MORE SATYR/DEMIGOD!GAMZEE AND NATURE SPIRIT!KARKAT DANg!
First Installment: X
You don’t meet anyone as you flicker from branch to branch, searching for the plants you need
Goodness, the Vantas love! XD Okay, let’s break this down.
- What they smell like: Saviors KK actually has a disturbing lack of smell. Terezi will tell you he smells like ‘white’. Just ‘white’. FuB KK smells predominantly like dirt and sweat and leather—he’s a mounted soldier, after all. Spirit!Karkat smells like dirt as well, but also like that pre-snow smell you get sometimes in fall even though it’s nowhere near time for snow yet. U_U
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): Saviors KK sleeps however the people nearby sleep. FuB KK sleeps with his eyes open, actually, preferably in a corner or against a wall, diurnally to compensate for the enemy’s sleep schedule. Spirit!Karkat sleeps wherever he wants, especially in trees.
- What music they enjoy: Saviors KK does not have music exposure. Anything with musicality to it is a fascinating new thing to him. Screamo not so much. FuB KK only really has exposure to battle chants which are really not music at all, but music is not a priority in their country. Spirit!Karkat likes to hang out and listen to humans when they sing hymns—the harmonies interest him.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: Saviors: 0, FuB: 0, Spirit: 0. :T Unless you count, y’know, cleaning crabdad’s saddle or waking up Gamzee and getting him presentable or doing a preliminary scan for trouble in the forest. But personally, basically nothing.
- Their favorite thing to collect: Saviors Karkat collects clothing and hoardes food. FuB Karkat collects any spell he thinks might ever ever ever come in handy. Spirit Karkat collects…skulls, actually. :/ Small animals, big animals, birds, if he finds them he just picks them up and collects them. Strange habit.
- Left or right-handed: Saviors Karkat is ambidextrous. FuB Karkat is a righty but he’s proficient with a weapon in either hand—preferably both. Spirit Karkat is ambidextrous and doesn’t understand the concept of handedness anyway. XD
- Favorite sport: Saviors: he doesn’t like sports. FuB: storytelling (yes that’s a sport on the troll side). Spirit: sports would be a thing except he rarely sees other spirits at all, let alone in groups big enough for sports. So none.
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): Saviors: he will learn to enjoy sightseeing in the deserted places. Old parts of town, quiet monuments, etc. FuB: fighting the natives. 8T Spirit: not applicable, dudes.
- Favorite kind of weather: Saviors: if it’s warm he’s on it. FuB: thunderstorms. Spirit: the first chilly-warm days of spring.
- A weird/obscure fear they have: Saviors: Being looked at. He’ll get better, but he’s not used to it and it freaks him out. FuB: He’s afraid of having his sign back, even though he really wants his sign back? It’s weird. Spirit: I honestly don’t know. EDIT: no nvm he is very, very cautious whenever he has to make a fire. The idea of it getting out of control is a major concern, to the point of paranoia. (GOOD THINKS, WHY ARE MY FOLLOWERS SO CLeVER)
- The game they always win without fail: Saviors: once he gets the hang of his powers? A lot of them. he keeps getting flashes of cards, strategies, everything. :D FuB: The DO YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS HUH DO YOU I DIDN’T THINK SO YEAH YOU BETTER WALK AWAY game. Spirit: He doesn’t play games because he has nobody to play with.
so - if it's okay to ask - what DID happen to satyr!gamzee? and is whatever-it-is that hurt him still somewhere in karkat's forest?
THAT is a mystery and it is upcoming in another chapter or so. UwU I will give you this: his injuries come from two separate sources, but the thing that hurt him the worst is not from Karkat’s forest, just like Gamzee himself is not from Karkat’s forest. Both of the things that hurt him are significant characters. The less serious of his injuries was inflicted by someone fighting (successfully) in self-defense.
And that is all I will tell you at this juncture. :)
Figure y’all might want to see this. :D
From this AU
Other Art here and here
Splickedylit’s Art and Writing are here and here (reading this will be worth it)
LOOK AT THE BABIES
Oh my goodness, Karkat is so done with your bullshit look at that precious unimpressed face I just want to squeeze him EEEEEEE Also ehehehe eheheh goat legs. :))))) Yesssss good.
okay so i've been finding a lot of emotional catharsis and just general good-feelingsyness from all your lovely gamkar paleness lately and i know you were nervous about today and i kept trying to think of something i could leave in your askbox to try and cheer you up like your stuff has cheered me? but i couldn't think of anything. so i hope just telling you is enough :)
It would appear that being stressed means I work on this AU, so in the wake of a stressful few days, have some more Satyr<>spirit shenanigans. =w=
Original Post: X
Previous Chapters: (I) (II)
When you wake up the next morning, he’s still there.
I hand’t done anything silly with these two yet. :)
I HACE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY THAT AREN’T KEYMASHING
ALSO THIS IS NOW IN THE STORY BTW AS SOON AS I SAW IT IT WENT IN THE STORY
Because of the latest installment of Splickedylit’s series.
Other Art here, here, and here
*HIGH-PITCHED EHTHUSIANTISCSCRE AMING*
*HELP ME IT KEEPS HAPENING SO MUCH ART FOR THIS SERIeS WAI*
Ask Box Headcanon night!
…that is to say, yours!
I would like to hear the ideas that you guys have about my stories. The things you think someone would do or say. How you imagine them when they’re drunk. What role you imagine someone could play in any of my stories. Who they might have a weird one-off fling with. Who they might really get together with! What is their weird turn-on? Do they like apples or oranges? Do they have allergies?
Even if you think you guys aren’t qualified to do this kind of thing, (but what if she already has something figured out for this?) at worst I’m going to go ‘oh hey, y’know, it’s actually kind of like (this) but that’s so cool that you thought of that!’ and at best, there are very good odds you’ll get the…
…SEAL OF APPROVAL and it’ll probably end up in the story somewhere. XD
Hit me up?